Longing for a skin that dazzles like gold! Nimson unravels the solution with its Gold Bleach. Attuned with the goodness of Gold & Herbal Actives, it unveils a fairer and brighter skin in no time. It effectively cleanses your skin, lightens up the dark facial hair and makes your skin look fairer. Presence of Oxy ingredients re-enliven the glow on your face while Beauty Herbs ensure a smooth cleansing experience without leaving any itchy sensation.
Ingredients : Aqua, Hydrogen peroxide, Phytessence Stevia, Stearic acid, GMS, Cetyl alcohol, Gold Particles, Emulsifying wax, Myrj-59, EDTA, Methyl Paraben, Orthophosphoric acid, Propyl Paraben, Perfume.
Activator : Ammonium bi Carbonate, Ammonium persulphate, Sodium Silicate, Gold Particles.
Aqua, Hydrogen peroxide, Phytessence Stevia, Stearic acid, GMS, Cetyl alcohol, Gold Particles, Emulsifying wax, Myrj-59, EDTA, Methyl Paraben, Orthophosphoric acid, Propyl Paraben, Perfume
Directions : Please follow these instructions carefully.
1. Wash the face with soap / cool water and pat dry it.
2. Ideally the amount of activator is given in proportion to the amount of bleaching cream. Mix the activator into the cream directly. But if you had rather not use all the cream at once then you should take (1 acc:4 bleach) l/4th of a teaspoon of activator with every 1 teaspoon of bleach cream. Close the caps of bleach cream and activator immediately after use.
3. Blend the two on the tray with each other uniformely. You are ready to bleach. Please note that this mixture must be used immediately after preparation.
4. Using the spatula or your fingers, apply the cream in a thick even coat evenly on your face. Do not rub it. Strictly avoid the application around the eyes and eyesbrows.
5. Leave the mixture for a minimum of 15 minutes, (If you want to leave it on for an additional 10 minutes) and remove with a damp cloth or wash with cool water and pat dry it.
IMPORTANT PATCH TEST : When using a face bleach for the first time you must test for sensitivity. Apply a small amount of mixture (Following Directions) to about one inch (3 cm) square of your inner arm. Leave this patch on for 15 minutes, then wash off with cold water. If by 24 hrs. you see or feel NO discomfort / redness etc, you are ready to Bleach.
IMPORTANT : If skin hair is very dark or thick it may not bleach perfectly to the first application. You may repeat the same procedure twice a week.
CAUTIONS : Do not apply the product after a hot bath or after any sort of steaming. Open pores can create sensitivity. Do not expose yourself to direct prolonged sunlight at least 24 hours after bleaching. Do not use near eye area. If it makes contact with your eyes rinse thoroughly. Never leave the cream on for more than 20 minutes. Keep out of reach of children.
NEVER REUSE OR STORE THE MIXTURE
Protect cream from moisture, heat and direct sunlight. Effects last upto 10-20 days depending on skin type.